- 3 guest reviews
"Excellent accommodation, excellent service!..."
"excellent accommodation, very clean and comfortable. Breakfast is excellent. Have stayed here a couple of times now for business purposes an..."
"Went on business and arrived late due to bedlam on M25; very accommodating and understanding. Nice room, few frills but very clean and more..."
About the hotel
Pebbles Guest House is known as one of the finest guesthouses in the South end area. Listed in Which and Michelin Consumer guides for Quality, Pebbles offers its guest “home from home” comfort. Located directly on the esplanade in the affluent suburb of Thorpe Bay, just one mile east of the town centre and famous pier, but away from the hustle and bustle of the seafront amusement centre.
Front rooms have breathtaking views over the Thames estuary to the Kent coast, a view that has to be seen to be appreciated. The décor is modern and tasteful throughout and retains its original Victorian features whilst presenting a 'contemporary feel’. Freshly cooked English breakfast can be enjoyed in the comfortable contemporary feel dining room. Come and be spoiled at this quality establishment offering hotel standards at guest house rates.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 22:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent accommodation, excellent service!
excellent accommodation, very clean and comfortable.
Breakfast is excellent. Have stayed here a couple of times now for business purposes and would use every time i'm in the area. Would recommend pebbles guesthouse to anybody.