This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Astoria is a small, privately owned family hotel close to the old city of Salzburg. The Festspielhaus (Festival Hall), Mozart's birthplace and many other sights are only about a 15-minute walk away from Hotel Astoria. There is also a bus stop in front of the hotel.
After a day of sightseeing you can relax in the hotel's own small coffee shop or on the terrace, and enjoy delicious homemade sweets and desserts. The hotel is equipped with a high-speed internet connection and wireless LAN in the lobby. Some rooms have a balcony or a winter garden balcony. Member of "Salzburger Privathotels".
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European)
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet