This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
If you are spending your time looking for modern accommodations with plenty of comfort in one of Spain’s bigger cities, it’s well worth to go to a Silken Hotel. In the capital of the Basque Region, Vitoria-Gasteiz, you will be lucky. Here you’ll discover the 4 star Hotel Silken Ciudad de Vitoria.
The Hotel Silken Ciudad de Vitoria; This 4 star hotel is a true classic hotel in a modern dress. This first class hotel in Vitoria-Gasteiz receives its guests in a chic hotel hall with glass roof. Here, you’ll find several fashionable seating areas. In cylindrical glass elevators, you’ll glide softly to the upper floors of this 4 star hotel in Basque Country. On four further floors, the Hotel Silken Ciudad de Vitoria has about 150 rooms in four categories: from a comfy, stylish standard room all the way to the two-story suite. Wherever you choose, this 4 star hotel guarantees elegant urban lifestyle, regardless of whether you are taking a holiday in Vitoria-Gasteiz or are in the Basque Country on business. Speaking of business: An entire floor in the Hotel Silken Ciudad de Vitoria is designed with business travelers’ needs in mind. Wining and dining. Dining in the Hotel Silken Ciudad de Vitoria is an event, even if only for the clever design of the dining room. Here, in an ambience of white laid tables, bright birch parquet, and comfortable leather chairs, you can choose from a daily menu or Basque dishes a la carte. The cafeteria of this city hotel in Vitoria-Gasteiz is perfect as a meeting point, for reading your paper, or for quickly grabbing a sandwich. A bank of windows lets in plenty of light and opens out into a view of the street. Retreats. Fitness and sauna fans are accommodated in this modern 4 star hotel in the Basque Country with a small fitness area with cardio machines, a whirlpool, steam bath, and sauna. Another pretty spot is the verdant indoor garden with daylight and small seating arrangements and sofas to relax or read on. In the evenings, the piano bar of this Vitoria-Gasteiz hotel invites you for a drink. A tip: come on the weekends when a small band plays in the piano-bar. On business in Basque Country. Company events, conferences, and seminars are hosted in four conference rooms on the business floor of this 4 star conference hotel. Audio-visual conference technology, Internet, conference hostess service, and technicians are at hand or can be organized by this conference hotel. Individual business travelers can use a small office with computer, press, baked goods, coffee, and fruit.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- 12:00 16:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet