- 2 guest reviews
"Staff are friendly. Had some difficulty with booking on line through agency,rang them and it was sorted instantly without any difficulty. Wa..."
About the hotel
When you stay at the Fitzwilliam Townhouse you can enjoy one of the best locations in Dublin City. We are just a stones throw from St. Stephen's Green, Grafton Street, Temple Bar district and major shops and theatre's.
You can enjoy the surroundings of this spacious historical Georgian Building dating back to the mid-1700's. We have free Wi-Fi in all rooms and reception is open 24 hours. You will be: - 5 minute walk from National Museum & Gallery & National Concert Hall 8 minute walk from Trinity College. 10 minute walk from Ballsbridge 15 minute walk from Temple Bar, Dublin Castle, O'Connell Bridge, RDS & Bord Gais Energy Theatre
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 5 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Average. Good location
Accommodation was fine but not very good value for money.
Was close to centre. No breakfast.
Excellent professional staff
Staff are friendly.
Had some difficulty with booking on line through agency,rang them and it was sorted instantly without any difficulty. Wa...