- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"We were upgraded to a larger room and in the morning was offered a full English breakfast on top of a continental although we only paid for..."
"Please with service and room good value..."
"We stayed for one night and the hotel provided us with a cosy room. Felt welcomed. staff friendly and the manager never seem to stop. Breakf..."
"Room a bit disappointing rubbish view very uncomfortable bed..."
"Made to feel very welcome, very helpful and excellent breakfast...."
About the hotel
A warm and friendly welcome awaits you at the Leverdale Hotel, where we make every effort to make your holiday a happy one. Families, groups and coach parties are welcome; sorry no stag or hen parties. The Leverdale is a family run seafront Hotel on Blackpool's North Shore.
The Hotel has 42 bedrooms, car parking, lift, bar, entertainment lounge, sun lounge and large screen TV. The Leverdale Hotel overlooks lovely cliff walks and miles of glorious sands with views to the Lake District and North Wales. The local area provides a wide range of shops and restaurants as well as a small arcade. The regular tram service is just across the road and runs the length of the coast from the Pleasure Beach in the South to Fleetwood in the North, with stops at all the major attractions in between.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
My Room was poor, I had a Door that Rattles because of the wind blowing against the Window, My Room was very Small as well.
I would not stay there again. The hotel could do with a good coating of Paint.
We were upgraded to a larger room and in the morning was offered a full English breakfast on top of a continental although we only paid for...