- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"This was our second short stay here and won't be the last . Our son is at the University of Liverpool and it will be our ' go to ' place ove..."
"I stayed three nights and the Saturday night was awful. There was music so loud that I couldn't get to sleep until 1-2am, for that reason I..."
"Excellent hotel in a great city centre location. Facilities, cleanliness and food all very good. My only issue was that the windows were not..."
"An amazing hotel (some might say "fab") with fantastic decor and really great location. Staff very friendly. Would definitely recommend it...."
"Both problems fixed. Had to ask for our bottle water..."
About the hotel
A 'Fab Four' star Liverpool hotel. Hard Days Night Hotel is the world's only Beatles inspired hotel, combining the highest quality facilities in a truly unique environment. Located at the heart of Liverpool's 'Beatles Quarter' offering luxurious accommodation and exclusive event space with a twist.
Housed in the magnificent Grade II listed Central Buildings, dating back to 1884, the beautifully restored hotel is steeped in history. All 110 rooms are individually designed around the contours of the original building and elegantly furnished with specially commissioned Beatles-inspired artwork adorning the walls. The hotel's restaurant Blake's, named after the celebrated Sergeant Pepper album cover and artist Sir Peter Blake, serves up a range of classic British dishes along with home cooked favourites. Bar Four offers guests a high-end destination cocktail bar, open to all who enjoy that little extra. Sitting adjacent to the world famous Cavern Club where the Beatles rose to fame, and an array of the city's famous Beatles landmarks, the hotel not only offers the perfect getaway for visitors, but is much loved by art lovers, music lovers, and food lovers alike.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
This was our second short stay here and won't be the last .
Our son is at the University of Liverpool and it will be our ' go to ' place ove...
Good with issues
I stayed three nights and the Saturday night was awful.
There was music so loud that I couldn't get to sleep until 1-2am, for that reason I...