- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"This hotel is perfect when i am on business, location wise- my last experience in july, left me wanting due to issues with the breakfast. I..."
"From the smiling reception on our arrival to the moment we checked the hotel was superb and the staff couldn't be friendlier...."
"Friendly staff on arrival - very helpful! Room was very comfortable and the room service food was just what I needed after a long day...."
"High quality hotel with everything you could want. Well appointed rooms, very clean and wonderfully comfortable beds...."
"Location perfect. Sea view from room amazing. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Only comment we would have liked our cooked breakfast to be hotte..."
About the hotel
Having the PERFECT LOCATION at the waterfront with STUNNING VIEWS overlooking St. Aubins Bay, the Elizabeth Marina and Elizabeth Castle the Radisson BLU Hotel is ideally situated for your visit to Jersey whether staying for business or leisure. CAR PARKING is available free of charge just outside the hotel (100 spaces, first come, first serve basis) and it is only a 5 minute walk into town.
All rooms are contemporary, comfortable and relaxing, reflecting the individuality of the hotel and its unique location. Guest rooms also feature FREE WiFi Internet and a dedicated work space. All residential guests have complimentary access to Fit Body Health Club with swimming POOL and GYM . Guests can also book treatments such as massages and facials at an additional charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Breakfast not so good again!
This hotel is perfect when i am on business, location wise- my last experience in july, left me wanting due to issues with the breakfast.
I was assured that this was a one-off so rebooked for my trip this time. The breakfast was plentiful and a great variety, but the hot stuff was still an issue- barely warm, overcooked and travelling this time with my boss, i had hoped for better- he left his cooked choices as he found it inedible- I will continue to use the hotel, but will not be paying £12.95 for lukewarm food again
Short break - super time
From the smiling reception on our arrival to the moment we checked the hotel was superb and the staff couldn't be friendlier.