This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This chalet style hotel, situated on the edge of the forest, 800 metres from the centre of Montana offers all modern comforts. The restaurant and lounges are spacious and are an ideal area to relax in. The ‘Carnotzet’ and the Chaudron Bar are warm, cosy and decorated in the traditional Valais style.
The hotel also includes a children's playground for younger guests and free internet and parking is also available. In the area surrounding the hotel you will find a number of activities to enjoy, whatever the season. These include skiing, hiking, tennis and horse riding. The typical rustic restaurant the ‘Chaudron’ is open all week from 12:00 to 14:00 and from 19:00 to 22:00. Beverages are available throughout the day. All rooms are calm and have an ensuite bathroom as well as all common facilities. The South facing rooms are larger and have a sitting area and a view over the garden to the Alps. Breakfast is included in the rates. Taxes are not included in the rates at CHF2. 50/person until 31. 12. 2009.
- Cots available, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Pets Allowed, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Mountain Bike Hire, Table Tennis
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet