- 3 guest reviews
"We were initially surprised that Gwern Borter Manor is not within the walls of Conwy but in the countryside. We were using public transport,..."
"Highly recommended. No quibbles at all, comfortable room with bathroom. Breakfast was excellent...."
"We had a lovely stay on Valentine's night, the room was very accommodating. The breakfast was delicious, especially the sausages. Nice to se..."
About the hotel
Gwern Borter Manor offering 4 star B+B, in a perfect mountain setting close to the sea. It stands in 10 acres of grounds and gardens, pond with ducks and geese, set in a quiet rural location yet only 3 miles from Conwy. All Manor House B+B rooms furnished in a delightful period style.
Freeview Sky TV, DVD, free DVD library, tea/coffee, hot chocolate, hair dryer, free WIFI. All our rooms have delightful views. In order to provide an ambience of quiet and relaxation we do not cater for children under 6 years. An arrival time would be appreciated and sorry we do not have facilities for arrivals after 11pm
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Mountain Bike Hire, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Horse Riding, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely country setting
We were initially surprised that Gwern Borter Manor is not within the walls of Conwy but in the countryside.
We were using public transport, which meant we needed to take a taxi to and from the Manor to restaurants and sightseeing spots. However, our stay was lovely, the cost of travel minimal, and the grounds idyllic. I really enjoyed being out in the country; sheep, goats, llamas, chickens, horses, and geese roaming about and gardens that are lovely and well maintained. Gary is an attentive host and the breakfast is quite delicious. Don't miss Bodnant Gardens if you stay in Conwy - it was the highlight of our trip.
Gwern Borter Manor
No quibbles at all, comfortable room with bathroom. Breakfast was excellent.