- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"According to the e mail we received the room should have been charged upon our arrival (or if we failed to show up) and at that point we cou..."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel and its facilities were excellent and the staff were extremely helpful. The food in the Sports Bar..."
"Amazing. Highly attentive staff. Super clean. Great deep pool. Kingsize bed. Great breakfast. Will stay again...."
"All was very good but beds were Badly made which made them uncomfortable..."
"Great for families but shame the pool wasn't open in the morning...."
About the hotel
Found only less than a mile from the Heathrow hub and with quick access to all the airport terminals, Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow - A Starwood Hotel is a comfortable and convenient solution when flying from the airport. We offer 350 bedrooms, some of the largest and most comfortable bedrooms in the area. With our strategic location, tasteful accommodations and array of leisure facilities, we are an ideal base for business and leisure guests travelling in and out of London.
You can stay in our Classic Rooms, Family Rooms and Club Rooms, all equipped with amenities to ensure comfort. Upgrading to Club Rooms allows exclusive access to the Club Lounge and its benefits including complimentary breakfast, all-day refreshments and high-speed Internet access. The American-themed Sports Bar & Grill serves a huge variety of international bar food and is the ideal venue to catch up with friends over a drink or a great burger. Madhu's Heathrow, a new and innovative concept in Indian fine dining, brings some of the best authentic Punjabi cuisine with a Kenyan twist, all based around secret recipes handed down over four generations, and prepared live in the restaurant on a Robota Grill. Located by the pool in the hotel's indoor tropical Sky Garden, the Sky Bar is the perfect place to sip a pre-dinner cocktail. Starbucks® Coffee House invites guests to come and relax with a cup of coffee or a delicious snack for those travellers on the go. Guests wishing to maintain their fitness regime when travelling will enjoy the 24-hour gym facility. Sheraton Skyline Hotel also features a connectivity hub in the lobby offering complimentary internet access: The Link@Sheraton. We also offer on-site car parking for additional cost. The indoor swimming pool and cocktail bar nestled in the Sky Garden, which is located at the heart of the Sheraton Skyline, make it an outstanding hotel near Heathrow.
Within a 30-minute drive from the hotel, you can watch professional rugby matches at Twickenham Stadium, stop by the Hampton Court Palace or spend time at Kew Palace and Royal Botanic Gardens. You can also find numerous golf courses in the surrounding area including Thorney Park Golf Course and Stockley Park Golf Club.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Very disappointing visit to Sheraton Skyline Heathrow
I had to book a last minute room at Hearhrow as my flight was delayed.
I was tired and jaded so decided to pay for a relatively upmarket experience and was extremely disappointed with Sheraton. The room was cramped with a very small double bed and there was no bath. The decoration was tatty and the whole experience was very bad value for money.
Customer service unacceptable
According to the e mail we received the room should have been charged upon our arrival (or if we failed to show up) and at that point we cou...