- Very Good
- 107 guest reviews
"Stay at Chandos House...."
"Hotel staff were excellent friendly with one exception. The man in charge of the breakfast, was very sharp & visibly agitated one morning es..."
"great stay bedroom was clean modern and large with own little garden section would stay again..."
"Pleasantly surprised. From the moment we arrived, to checking out, the staff extremely polite and pleasant, nothing was too much trouble. On..."
"The staff were very helpful and the stay was a pleasure, thank you...."
About the hotel
Beautifully restored Grade 1 listed Georgian townhouse hidden in a quiet corner of central London, 3 minutes walk from Oxford Circus. Designed and built by Robert and James Adam, the most prominent Scottish architects in Georgian Britain, the house is a fine example of their work with amazing grand rooms and period restorations. All rooms have their own unique decor, with LCD flat screen color televisions, phones, en-suite bathrooms, premium toiletries, hairdryers and fine bone china tea and coffee making facilities.
The building is WiFi enabled throughout all areas. An extensive and elegant continental breakfast is included and served in our beautiful terrace room overlooking a peaceful garden. Check in time: From 2pm Check out: 10am Breakfast service: Monday-Friday 7am-9am. Saturday and Sunday 8am-10am Luggage storage available 24 hour reception Ideal location for Regent Street and Oxford Street Most major west end theaters are located close by to the hotel. Laterooms. com will take card details to secure a booking, payment must be made in person upon checking into the hotel. For 3rd party bookings, payment must be made directly with Chandos House within 24 hours of the guest arrival Please note that we also hold event space which may also have late evening music
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Stay at Chandos House.
Hotel staff were excellent friendly with one exception.
The man in charge of the breakfast, was very sharp & visibly agitated one morning especially to people who arrived late for breakfast. The poor waitress had to apologise for his behaviour the following morning as she said "he's always like that". She was so so lovely & even advise us on an excellent London app we could use. My main concern was the taxi driver that was booked for me to take me to the bus station. I had never been so frightened in my life. It wasn't a typical Black Cab. No visible ID, no visible meter, nothing. I was alone at it was still dark at 6am. He stated ranting and raving that "as a Christian, I needed to read the Koran because I was being liked to by my religion. That these were the last days of humanity & the arrival of the Antichrist was on the way and he's a Jew!" He was so caught up in his agitated conversation, that I missed my bus to Stansted Airport. For a hotel to book a taxi like that for me, I won't lie, it really shook me. I cannot recommend the same hotel to any of my friends especially if they are women who travel alone. God knows what kind of taxi driver they would meet.