- 15 guest reviews
"we booked hotel for convenience of location as we had to move from our house,hotel staff very pleasant and helpful room ok only downside no..."
"Nice room, basic essentials. Staff were friendly. Food was nice but very overpriced as expected. No vending machine, we had to walk to the n..."
"One night away from home that felt like more. We enjoyed the spa facilities and the meals...."
"Very clean apart from the carpet in the hallway to the bedrooms. Very friendly and helpful staff. Only downside was that my room rate did no..."
"Front of house pretty good, room was adequate but corridors very tired - need attention...."
About the hotel
Park Inn by Radisson Harlow is located just off the M11 motorway and only 10 minutes drive from London Stansted Airport. Guests can relax in one of the 119 bedrooms and enjoy Free Wireless High-speed Internet, flat-screen televisions, Dove bathroom amenities, room service and work desks. The onsite restaurant RBG Bar & Grill is a perfect spot for a healthy or hearty meal.
Have a drink or two at the bar while you catch up friends or relax in your room and recover from your day sightseeing with a meal from our room service menu. Stay fit and take advantage of complimentary access to Pace Health & Fitness Club and enjoy a heated indoor pool, gym and sauna. The hotel boasts 9 meeting rooms, the largest of which can accommodate a conference or wedding reception for 200 guests. Harlow is a leafy suburb situated 20 minutes by train on the outskirts of London, in Essex. A variety of shopping centres are nearby along with premier league football clubs, just a few attractions that draw visitors to the area. Harlow Train station is 3. 5km from the hotel and taxis are readily available for ease of travel. The hotel offers a complimentary car park and only 22km from Stansted Airport.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
we booked hotel for convenience of location as we had to move from our house,hotel staff very pleasant and helpful room ok only downside no fridge in room otherwise room clean and tidy
Park Inn by Radisson Harlow
I always book a 'chain' because it is usually good, clean value for money.
However, the Park Inn at Harlow was tired and in desperate need of decorating; my carpet was filthy and stained, as was the bottom of the bath, along with cracked patchy paintwork and the fact that I had twin beds as opposed to a standard double. The icing on the cake was the constant non-working of the key cards and since my door wouldn't shut from the outside, without inserting the keycard to release the lock, I frequently had to leave my room unattended. Not a pleasant experience.