- 5 guest reviews
"Couldn't have had a better location for our trip! Although laterooms never mentioned that we needed the card I paid with which caused a majo..."
"Clean, functional and convenient. Recommended for central London night out..."
"Excellent customer service, staff extremely friendly and great location...."
About the hotel
The 4* deluxe Berkshire Hotel is located in the very heart of London on Oxford Street opposite Bond Street, both famous for their shopping experiences and connections to Canary Wharf, Docklands, the West End and the City. This delightful boutique hotel offers complimentary wireless access throughout the hotel. Scoff & Banter Tea Rooms celebrates that quintessential British time-honoured tradition of afternoon tea.
Tucked away just off Oxford Street, you’ll find a cosy little retreat serving the very best in Great British afternoon tea, daily between 1pm and 7pm. Let us take you on a journey from the savoury to the sweet, to the fabulous and the great. With a few little surprises along the way. The Drawing Room is open daily and serves delicious Scoff & Banter menu all day.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Massage, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - All guests are required to provide a government issued photo ID at check-in. Payment for accommodation charges is required upon arrival as well as credit card pre-authorisation for incidental charges The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel
I was quite disappointed with the room.
The walls scuffed and the carpet marked. Only one plug socket . Quality of shampoo and conditioner is poor. Building scaffolding outside window. I think we should of been told about this before booking.
We're upgraded to a business room for £30 when we got there and got a very nice room.
Very good service, great position, fantastic breakfast. would stay here again without question.