- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"Great central London hotel. The hotel was spacious, clean and friendly. We were impressed by the room and found the staff very nice. It's gr..."
"Booked a hotel close to Euston for travel reasons. Room we were allocated was huge, possibly the biggest one ever in London, and I stay ther..."
"Staff always pleasant. Good choice for breakfast. Rooms very clean and hotel about 100 yards from underground station...."
"Great all round hotel..."
About the hotel
The Grafton, located on Tottenham Court Road, is an imposing Edwardian building ideally located next to Warren Street underground station. With 330 rooms it features modern, classical interiors, which create a sense of space and light with the added benefit of complimentary wireless internet access throughout the hotel. Larger deluxe rooms include upgraded amenities, such as extra work space and seating area.
Public spaces and suites are filled with displays of eastern art, including Qing dynasty temple bells and new works by Vietnamese painters An Quan and Bich Nguyet. Visit nearby attractions such as The British Museum and Madame Tussauds. Steak and Lobster Warren Street is the newest arrival in a deliciously simple restaurant experience in London. Our name, our menu. We've taken choice and refined it. With fewer options, we can focus on perfecting what we do best: 10oz, dry-aged rib-eye steaks and fresh whole lobsters served on the half-shell. Choose one for £20. No warm-up acts. Just headliners. Our buzzing restaurant at Warren Street is a great location. Close to Euston, King’s Cross, University College London & University College Hospital, our central location means it’s ideal for fabulous food without the hassle.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - All guests are required to provide a government issued photo ID at check-in. Payment for accommodation charges is required upon arrival as well as credit card pre-authorisation for incidental charges. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel
Great central London hotel.
The hotel was spacious, clean and friendly. We were impressed by the room and found the staff very nice. It's gr...
Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel