- 5 guest reviews
"We have used the Marylebone Hotel for a number of years because it is a quiet and comfortable and close to Oxford Street. The welcome is alw..."
"The staff were magnificent, so helpful and it was the little touches such as water on the reception desk and the chocolates on our bedside t..."
"Being parents of 3 young children it is a treat to enjoy an anniversary trip away, so we don't mind paying a premium for a quality hotel. We..."
"My second visit. It's in a good location, very quiet and the staff are very friendly...."
"Stayes for one night. Great location, close to everything. Would definitely recommend the hotel. Staff lovely and service brilliant..."
About the hotel
The Marylebone effortlessly weaves together the traditional and the modern from around the world, in true London city hotel fashion. Centrally located in trendy Marylebone Village, The Marylebone is just a short walk from Oxford Circus, Soho, fashionable Bond Street, Hyde Park and Savile Row. The Marylebone is also in close proximity to a variety of theatres, galleries, antique shops and London’s best shopping precincts.
Guests can enjoy complimentary access to London’s trendiest health club, Third Space, with a fully equipped gym, 18m swimming pool, daily fitness classes and spa with a range of treatments from Elemis. The vibrant 108 Brasserie and Pantry, combine bar and restaurant to provide chic all-day dining offering simple British dishes made from the finest locally sourced ingredients. Hotel Rooms: 257. Children between the ages of 5 and 17 years are able to access the swimming pool if accompanied by a responsible adult between 15:30 and 17:00 with additional morning session times between 10:30 and 12:00 at weekends. Children under the age of 5 are not allowed to use the swimming pool. Residents under 18 years of age are not permitted to use the gym.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great central location
We have used the Marylebone Hotel for a number of years because it is a quiet and comfortable and close to Oxford Street.
The welcome is alw...
The Marylebone Hotel - A member of The Doyle Collection
The staff were magnificent, so helpful and it was the little touches such as water on the reception desk and the chocolates on our bedside t...