- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"We wish we had found this aparthotel sooner. We will be choosing to stay there again..."
"Right near all the sights. We were going to the theatre which was literally a couple of minutes walk. Big room, modern and clean. Loved our..."
"If your looking for location and value this is the hotel..."
"Good, clean room at a reasonable price. Stayed with wife along with son and daughter-in-law. Okay, so it was only a one bedroom apartment wi..."
"Our room was clean and adequate for what we required as we only stayed one night but it did smell of smoke and was right on the main road so..."
About the hotel
Located just a few steps away from Nelson’s Column in Trafalgar Square, Citadines Prestige Trafalgar Square London is a short walk from the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey. You are also close to Buckingham Palace, St James’s Park and the National Portrait Gallery which houses one of the greatest European art collections in the world. In this area, busy streets are lined with shops leading down to Covent Garden and Oxford Street.
Nearby, St James' Park is a perfect place to take a break from the bustle of the city.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay
We wish we had found this aparthotel sooner.
We will be choosing to stay there again...
Right near all the sights.
We were going to the theatre which was literally a couple of minutes walk. Big room, modern and clean. Loved our...