- Very Good
- 81 guest reviews
"The rooms are small but perfectly laid out with all the basic essentials you'd need for an overnight stay. Storage too limited for stay long..."
"We were allocated a room without windows. Which was fine but it was very very small. just enough room for a bed. the toilet next to the bed..."
"Great hotel, great staff room wasn't ready due to delayed linen but the staff were amazing and kept us informed. Room small but great for on..."
"Great little room for price, small but clean and comfortable. Friendly efficient service...."
"Hotel was very clean and the staff were polite, friendly and extremely helpful! Room was a little on the small side but that is the only fau..."
About the hotel
Z Piccadilly is a designer conversion of a former office building, with 112 bedrooms arranged over lower ground, ground and five upper floors. The hotel is situated in arguably one of the most recognised locations in central London, just a short walk from Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square All of our rooms include bespoke, hand crafted beds, en-suite wet rooms, Samsung 48” HD TV (with free Sky movies and sports channels), and complimentary Wi-Fi as standard. Step outside the hotel and you’ll find everything you need for your Urbanite Stay.
At Z Hotels, we are delighted to offer you the city of London, for an out-of-town price There is the Z Café for guests to enjoy, which sells a freshly cooked breakfast each morning. There is a choice of ciabattas, fruit salad and cereals for breakfast. Seasonal soups, baguettes and platters are served throughout the day.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Lounge Menu, Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 16/09/2015 to 27/09/2024 - For bookings made in the same day of arrival is required a valid payment card & photo ID prior to check in . The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Good centrally placed hotel for overnight stay
The rooms are small but perfectly laid out with all the basic essentials you'd need for an overnight stay.
Storage too limited for stay long...
small - but nice
We were allocated a room without windows.
Which was fine but it was very very small. just enough room for a bed. the toilet next to the bed...