- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"The bad stuff WIFI here is £3 per day - NOT FREE Also if you do pay for wifi (which I did) there is no guarantee it will actually work. I pa..."
"Staff were very good, unfortunately there was a fire alarm incident very early in the morning that taken the staff a very long time to resol..."
"A very comfortable place to stay...."
"Clean and tidy. Plenty of room in car park, a warm welcome and very comfortable bed. Would use again as it's handy for Enfield town...."
About the hotel
Our London Enfield hotel is conveniently located near King George's Reservoir, Jubilee Park and Bush Hill Park, which offer the perfect opportunity for refreshing walks and the chance to relax in lovely surroundings. Enfield's a dream for nature lovers, with the spectacular Myddelton House Gardens, together with the glorious Trent Park and Capel Manor Gardens, each just a short journey away. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet.
Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information On weekdays (Mon-Fri) early risers can enjoy breakfast from 7am or join us later with breakfast now extended until 10am. During weekends breakfast is now served 8am until 12 noon. Due to the roadside location of this hotel, some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please visit our website www. travelodge. co. uk for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 28/10/2015 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Good basic accomodation
The bad stuff WIFI here is £3 per day - NOT FREE Also if you do pay for wifi (which I did) there is no guarantee it will actually work.
Have stayed in premier inn for same value and room had better facilities.
Sink was completed blocked and wouldn't drain and shower curtain wasn't that clean and also shower poorly designed so leaked on floor when in use.
Fire alarm went off from 8-8.45am. We had to evacuate but then told to go back to our rooms. No explanation or apology and then it went off again for another half hour. Got no lie in at all and had a headache from it so could barely even drive home.