- 105 guest reviews
"If you are looking for 5* accommodation do not book this hotel- but if you are looking for a fun interesting hotel in a fab location book it..."
"Good hotel for the price paid. Unusual décor which made the stay interesting. Unfortunately the hotel is located near the A & E department o..."
"Clean basic room and good location for the price I paid I am happy...."
"I like a bit of quirkiness, but I hadn't bargained for just how quirky! Very much a time warp and entertaining at the very least. Shower nee..."
"I would recommend this..."
About the hotel
The Pavilion Hotel is a small funky laid back townhouse Hotel in central London ideal for artistically minded clientele. All the 30 rooms have been designed to project a funky and glamorous image. Many are themed and have names such as "Honky Tonky Afro" a tribute to the 1970's and "Casablanca Nights" a deco inspired Moorish fantasy.
"Better Red than Dead" is a voluptuous symphony of vermilion, claret and crimson and "Enter the Dragon" a mystical cocktail of oriental treasures. Other rooms have equally exotic names. All rooms have small en-suite bathrooms, satellite TV’s with DVD/CD and direct dial telephones. The Hotel has become extremely popular with the fashion, music, T. V and film industries. Supermodels, Oscar winning actors, famous musicians and T. V stars have all visited the walls of the Pavilion. If you're looking for something different and glam, then the Pavilion is definitely for you. The Hotel is extremely photogenic and has also become a popular location for photo/ fashion shoots by photographers such as Mario Testino who shot at the Hotel for British Vogue. It's also regularly used for T. V filming, music videos and celebrity interviews. Location: HOTEL ROOM'S AT THE PAVILION HOTEL (with room themes) CASABLANCA NIGHTS. . . (MORROCAN). . . TWIN The Hotel is situated in a convenient Central London location, within walking distance of Hyde Park, Marble Arch, Paddington Station, Oxford Street (London’s main shopping street), Madame Tussards (Famous waxworks museum),and the Edgware Road (full of restaurants and cafes).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- 08/10/2015 to 31/12/2017 - THERE IS A SERVICE CHARGE OF 4% ON ALL CREDIT CARDS. LIMITED CAR PARKING AVAILABLE AT £15 PER DAY . PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO SPACE RESTRICTIONS WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT REGULAR CARS. NO VANS OR TRUCKS. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
If you are looking for 5* accommodation do not book this hotel- but if you are looking for a fun interesting hotel in a fab location book it...
Nice Room But Sussex Gardens Is Noisy
Good hotel for the price paid.
Unusual décor which made the stay interesting. Unfortunately the hotel is located near the A & E department o...