About the hotel
Dharma Lodge Hotel offers quality accommodation at budget prices. All rooms are fully Ensuite and the property has been refurbished to a very high standard. Complimentary Tea/Coffee and biscuits are provided in guests rooms.
Dharma Lodge offers Free WiFi in public areas, and a Wired Internet service is also available at a charge of £5 per day. Dharma Lodge offers the superb advantage of free parking (a rarity in this part of the city). Whether you are visiting London on Business or Pleasure, Dharma Lodge offers you a warm and comfortable stay at an affordable price. Why not choose us for your next visit to London, you have a homely welcome during your stay. The hotel is centrally located in Enfield's Hertford Road and is within easy reach of M25, Heathrow Airport and all the major attractions of the City of London. Enfield is well-serviced by public transport, train, underground and buses running very regular service.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 13:00 17:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Dharma Lodge review
Staff were really friendly.
Not value for money, the buildings are terrible and I paid £11 for a breakfast for two people to sit in someone's kitchen and only be given a bowl of cornflakes and slice of toast. I'd pay the extra £30 to stay in other lodge anyway. Will never stay their again. Can't complain about the staff though!
It was in the perfect location for where I needed to be.
they were helpful and polite when checking in and ou but the toilet door in the room was broken so couldn't shut it. the shower was so small so I wasn't able to wash my hair. there was functions on in the hall backing on to the room until midnight which I wasn't told about before. as well as getting accused of smoking in the room.