"Staff were so friendly and accomodating. Will definitely book again. No stairs so not too good for people with mobility issues. Room very ba..."
"Excellent location, clean and tidy. I was on the 4th floor (as most reviewers seem to be!) With no lift and dropped height ceiling in the ro..."
"Room was adequate for our 1 night stay. Staff were very helpful, only drawback of are stay was our room was on the 4 floor and no lift. The..."
"Booked this property due to location for business event. Room was acceptable for the price, especially in central London, a short walk from..."
About the hotel
Less than a 5-minute walk from Hyde Park and 15 minutes’ walk from Oxford Street, these apartments boast free Wi-Fi throughout. Bars and restaurants are within easy walking distance, and you can reach Paddington Station in 5 minutes on foot. Kensington Gardens are a short walk away, and guests can take a picturesque stroll through the park to reach Harrods in 30 minutes.
The Assaha Hyde Park Apartments all have a kitchenette, fridge, stove and toaster. There is also a TV with satellite channels for guests to enjoy. Reception and the concierge service is available from 08:am untill midnight. Bedrooms at Assaha Hyde Park are traditionally furnished and have simple décor. Each has a wardrobe for storage space
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 2 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant short stay
We stayed for one night and this is probably the ideal length of time here.
Very small room but good bed and shower. Had to carry our heavy bags to top floor (5 flights) as no elevator. We had a fan in our room which was necessary.
Room was old fashioned and looks nothing like the room advertised on the website I guess you get what you pay for but would not have chose if the picture were more accurate, location is ok but very noisy so didn't get much sleep alnight especially as it was raining hard and due to no double glazing you can hear everything