- 1 guest reviews
"Not overly impressed with this hotel. The receptionist was very nice, but the doorman was a man of few words and not very friendly. Our room..."
About the hotel
A luxury and stylish 45 bedroom boutique hotel, located in Marylebone, London, within minutes of the commercial and retails centres of Baker Street and Marylebone High Street and a short distance north of Oxford Street. Marylebone village offers an electric collection of individual boutique clothing stores and a wide selection of high quality delicatessens. The immediate area has a comprehensive range of restaurants from Michelin starred French cuisine to the latest in fusion food.
To the north is the world famous Madame Tussauds and the Planetarium on Marylebone Road, estimated to have over two million visitors a year, with The Wallace Collection and Regent’s Park close by. The Hotel is situated within close proximity of the designer stores on Bond Street and major department stores including Selfridges and John Lewis. Hyde Park, Green Park, Buckingham Palace and the theatre district are all within a short distance. The Hotel is within a five minutes walk from Baker Street Underground Station. N . 10 comprises a design led 45 bedroom luxury boutique hotel located in one of the capital’s most fashionable areas. The property has gone a complete refurbishment and located in an identified Conservation Area. The hotel has a total of 45 bedrooms, all of which have a private bathroom, air-conditioning, direct dial telephones, dedicated line/fax modem, satellite TV, video, DVD player, hi-fi system, complimentary wifi, private safe and minibar.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre, Massage, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 26/01/2010 to 31/12/2019 - 3% optional service charge will be added to your room bill. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Not overly impressed with this hotel.
The receptionist was very nice, but the doorman was a man of few words and not very friendly. Our room was below ground - yes, below ground - with a light well and windows that people on the street could see into the room with. The bathroom door was frosted glass, so my husband and I could see each other sitting on the loo from the bed - romantic. Not. Would not stay here again and do not consider it value for money, even with the discount we got.