- 9 guest reviews
"This was a very nice hotel, but was let down by a few small details. The hand shower fittings were broken, and it sat in the corner of the b..."
"Our room was very cold and after contacting reception, we were moved to a very much warmer room and promised a free breakfast the following..."
"The main overhead shower was very weak needed a good clean better still a new one, the hand shower was broken. 24 hour room service but no m..."
"Amazing location but had some faults. Sounded like someone fancied throwing glass bottles around outside the back of the hotel at about 3 am..."
"We, sadly, only stayed one night here for a trip to the theatre, would have loved to stay longer bit a bit pricey. However, it's perfectly s..."
About the hotel
Set in Soho, in London's bustling shopping and theatre district, the Courthouse Hotel offers a luxurious haven for those wishing to enjoy the best the capital has to offer. A stone throw from Liberty's Department Store, Oxford Street, Bond Street & Regent St. Transportation links to railway stations and airports within walking distance.
The Courthouse hotel is situated in a Grade II listed building, formerly a Magistrates Court. Today it serves as a charming 5 star boutique hotel in the West End.
Individually designed bedrooms, ranging from generously sized “Classic” rooms through to the Magistrate Suites are equipped with LCD TV’s, Free wireless internet access, a working desk and SKY tv including the Sports and Movie Channels.
Hotel facilities include the Thai-inspired Sanook Spa, indoor heated swimming pool, gym and sauna. Silk, the 2009 Michelin Guide recommended pan-Asian cuisine restaurant serves dinner & Carnaby, a bright and vibrant brasserie looking on to Carnaby street, serving Mediterranean cuisine. Enjoy cocktails in The Bar, popular with today’s Bohemian crowd & music artists. In addition the hotel has a 94 seat cinema and a beautiful open air rooftop terrace bar.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 2 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
A nice room, in a brilliant location, (opposite the end of Carnaby Street).
This was a very nice hotel, but was let down by a few small details.
The hand shower fittings were broken, and it sat in the corner of the bath, and the toiletries were not replaced each day, meaning we didn't have tissues in the box, and shampoo and conditioner run out. The light in the bathroom shines through an opaque glass screen into the bedroom, so if someone went to the bathroom in the night, it was likely to disturb anyone in bed.
Some Like it Hot
Our room was very cold and after contacting reception, we were moved to a very much warmer room and promised a free breakfast the following morning.
We had booked into the hotel for convenience because we had been given a voucher for the in-house hotel cinema. The film we saw was Some Like It Hot; somehow rather appropriate after the need for a room change.