- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"We enjoyed a nice night here and and a great meal in the restaurant. I liked the style and quirkiness of the room and the bed was comfortabl..."
"Lovely place to stay. very friendly and helpful staff. Food excellent..."
"Lovely warm welcome, shown around my room, and told where everything was/how it worked. Clean and comfortable with luxury toiletries and som..."
"Friendly helpful staff, everything in your room that you could need...."
"Staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble...."
About the hotel
The Curious Pig in the Parlour, formerly The Hedgehog has undergone an extensive refurbishment and re-opened June 2013. Offering quality accommodation only 7 miles from Gatwick airport. The bedrooms have been beautifully decorated, have extremely comfortable king size or double beds with premium linen.
All bathrooms are newly fitted with decent showers and premium White Company toiletries. Each room enjoys a homemade welcome basket on check-in with freshly ground coffee, homemade nibbles from the chefs and fresh milk. It has free parking on site and free Wi-Fi throughout.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good night away
We enjoyed a nice night here and and a great meal in the restaurant.
I liked the style and quirkiness of the room and the bed was comfortable. However, the room was too hot and couldn't find where to turn heat down. The water in the bath and sink too forever to drain (well, the bath didn't at all) and the radiator was burning hot to touch. As I said, I appreciate the style of the rooms and place in general, but if they could just tend to the more practical matters of the room first then I'd give more points for value for money.
The Curious Pig in the Parlour
Lovely place to stay.
very friendly and helpful staff. Food excellent