- 28 guest reviews
"Staff are well trained and are always happy to help...."
"Room was clean, tidy and perfectly adequate bar one slight problem with curtains being broken. This only became apparent when I returned to..."
"Booked a superior category room and found that meant there were a choice of three double beds in the room. So superior didn't mean quality i..."
"Friendly helpful staff..."
"Good value. Good breakfast. Free parking and free WiFi...."
About the hotel
Kingston’s largest independently owned hotel, ensures that all our guests have the perfect start to the day, by waking up to a complimentary, all you can eat, hearty Buffet Breakfast.
Complimentary on site secure car parking, and wi-fi access, is also included in our competitive room rates, and guests can enjoy discounted access to a local health club.
All our bedrooms offer television, hospitality tray, hairdryer, work desk, direct dial telephone, and well appointed bathroom.
Some rooms have a private balcony, overlooking the landscaped gardens. Ground floor, family rooms, and accessible rooms are also available.
The Hampton Restaurant offers a brasserie style menu, whilst lighter options are available in either the café lounge, or bar, where guests can enjoy watching sporting events on the large screen television. A room service menu is served until 2. 00 am.
The hotel is within walking distance of both Surbiton and Kingston Stations, from where frequent trains run to Central London, with a journey time of around 15 minutes. Also close by is the town centre, with its’ historic market place, department stores, boutique shops, riverside walks and leisure facilities.
Tickets for nearby Hampton Court Palace, and Kew Gardens, are offered at a preferential price, from our Reception team.
The sporting venues of Twickenham, Wimbledon, Sandown Park, and Epsom, are all within easy reach, by both car and public transport.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- 28/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Cots are available upon request, at a supplement of £15.00 per night. To arrange an early or arrival or late departure, please call the hotel direct, a charge of £10.00 is applicable. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Antoinette Hotel Kingston
Staff are well trained and are always happy to help.
Room was clean, tidy and perfectly adequate bar one slight problem with curtains being broken.
This only became apparent when I returned to the room late at night and tried to close them, too late to try and get anyone involved. I safety pinned them together so hopefully the staff will realise that they need fixing.