- 19 guest reviews
"This hotel met my needs for a one night business stay. It is currently underoing refurbishment of corridors and rooms and so the worn carpet..."
"On the first morning we didn't get any hot water in the shower after 20mins. Reported the problem to reception and was informed the manager..."
"Room was nice, bathroom was bit tatty and lack of hot water, also only a 3/4 length bath which was bit disappointing...."
"At breakfast they seemed understaffed. The lad who was 'on' was run ragged and the tables werent set properly - no salt or butter. He was ve..."
"Stayed one night whilst visiting our daughter. Polite staff, hot showers, comfy bed, quiet room. We will stay again...."
About the hotel
Set in 25 acres of landscaped gardens in the heart of the Chiltern Hills, Chartridge provides a warm & friendly welcome from efficient and caring staff. Originally a private home dating back to the early 1900s, Chartridge Lodge is within easy reach of several National Trust properties and the Harry Potter Studio Tour. With just a 35 minute direct train journey into London, a short drive to both Heathrow and Luton airports and easy access to the motorway Chartridge offers its guests country life with city access.
Having plenty onsite, secure free parking and complimentary wifi, Chartridge is an ideal choice for either business or pleasure. At the end of the day relax in our bar and enjoy a freshly cooked dish from our tasty bar menu before retiring to your bedroom for a comfortable nights sleep. All of our rooms have tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer and trouser press.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Pitch n' Putt, Croquet
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
Not what I expected at all
The carpet in the room was dirty.
The bath had limescale and looked tired. We booked a double room but got two single beds stuck together. I was later told that all their beds were two mattresses zipped together. Personally, that is not good enough. If you want a romantic romp, forget about meeting in the middle. When I complained I was given a £15 discount but it was still not worth the money I paid. This has been the first complaint I have ever made which should illustrate my disappointment.
Clean and comfortable and a little of the beaten track
This hotel met my needs for a one night business stay.
It is currently underoing refurbishment of corridors and rooms and so the worn carpet...