- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"The room and the standard of the property are very good, and the location is stunning. Food is available at restaurant, but also a couple of..."
"Great value for money. Was not in the actual hotel but the in the outbuildings some distance from the hotel (if walking). Room was clean. Be..."
"We stayed at Warbrook for TWO nights when, clearly, there were few other guests staying. This suited us very well as we liked the quiet and..."
"Great change to the usual 'plastic' accommodation...."
"I was blown away by how friendly the reception staff were. They really went out of their way to help me. I would definitely stay here again..."
About the hotel
Warbrook offer exceptional Bed & Breakfast accommodation. The Grange is situated in a particularly secluded and attractive location on the Hampshire/Berkshire border with amazing views and 130 beautiful acres of woodland and parkland. It’s convenient for Heathrow Airport, has fast rail links to London (Paddington and Waterloo) from nearby Reading and the M3 and M4 are just minutes away.
Please note that on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays the restaurant and bar will be closed due to private functions but we have a wide selection of restaurants and pubs locally. Please call us for more details and we will be happy to assist. Out and about There are many things to do in the local area whether to exercise mind and body. Places to go, things to do Alpine Ski The ski centre offers a full range of activities including skiing, snowboarding, Snowblading and Do-nuts – 13 miles Basildon Park This beautiful Palladian mansion was built in 1776–83 by John Carr for Francis Sykes, who had made his fortune in India. The interior is notable for its original delicate plasterwork and elegant staircase, as well as for the unusual Octagon Room – 21 miles Legoland Local theme park – 29 miles Windsor Castle Windsor Castle is an official residence of The Queen and the largest occupied castle in the world – 30 miles
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
- Croquet, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
The room and the standard of the property are very good, and the location is stunning.
Food is available at restaurant, but also a couple of nice pubs nearby.
Great value for money.
Was not in the actual hotel but the in the outbuildings some distance from the hotel (if walking). Room was clean. Bed was comfortable. Flat screen TV. Shower was hot if a bit underpowered. Loads of parking.