This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Ariosto is set in a Liberty-style building in the heart of the elegant Magenta district, between the Duomo Cathedral and the fairgrounds. The Ariosto is also close to Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper and Line 1 underground "Conciliazione" stop. Shuttle Malpensa Express (Cadorna Station) is just 1 stop away.
This completely renovated 4-star establishment offers an old-fashioned atmosphere. Charming and attractive, the Ariosto Hotel was recently decorated with the contribution of important Italian contemporary painters. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and common areas. The rooms, which overlook either the quiet inner garden or the floral facades of the art nouveau palaces on Via Ariosto, are stylish, comfortable and come with natural wood floors and furniture. Some rooms are equipped with sauna or spa bath.
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Ariosto in Milano is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet