- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Nice looking hotel and nice room. Shit view...."
"Hotel staff room the service everything was great 😃..."
"Very much enjoyed my stay, location isn't too bad, a walk up embankment is a lovely way to spend some time if you have it to spare. The staf..."
"I was lucky enough to get an upgrade to a fantastic 2 bed river view suite. This offered plenty of room for 2 couples or a group of friends..."
"Excellent check in experience, effortless service, always there when you need them, but never bothering you. The dinner at the restaurant wa..."
About the hotel
On the South Bank of the River overlooking landmarks such as the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and the London Eye, the five-star, all-suite Plaza on the River places Theatreland and West End shopping at your fingertips. Vauxhall rail and tube station is less than a 10 minute walk away.
All 65 luxury open-plan studios, one- and two-bedroom suites combine contemporary living with the latest technology.
The suites have designated lounge, kitchen and bedroom areas, a separate bathroom and state-of-the-art entertainment systems. Many also have a balcony affording magnificent city views. Complimentary WiFi is available to all guests.
Additional facilities include the award-winning Chino Latino Pan-Asian Restaurant & Bar or a private chef in your suite, as well as an in-room spa menu and a personal shopper service.
Express Check in and Check out is available.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Fitness Centre, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Room with a view
Nice looking hotel and nice room.
very poor 5 star
Very disappointed with the whole stay.
Road works and de-tours to get to it to start. We got to our suite only to be surrounded by a view of workmen and very very loud constant building work. I telephoned reception and asked to move rooms all rooms with a view were the same and was told it would stop by 6pm but also start again at 8am!!. We waited a very long time then for a room inside only to find the noise the same only a little quieter. The room choice we made included breakfast in the morning to which we were told we were only allowed full English breakfast of the menu they offered, anything else was charged extra?. My partner wanted an omelette which was half the price of full English but still charged on top. very ignorant staff