- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"I stayed in Willow, one of the rooms within the main house. I had a fantastic stay. The room was a great size - large bed, sofa, lots of sto..."
"I really enjoyed my stay, having received a good rate on laterooms. For less than the price of a premier inn, we each had a lovely apartment..."
"The room was lovely, the place was really peaceful, only fault was the wifi going on and off, which ment we had to talk to each other lol x..."
"arrive Sunday afternoon, reception is not manned, left early so I didn't see any staff at all. otherwise a lovely room, underfloor heating,..."
"Accommodation was lovely, quality bed linen. Staff were helpful and friendly...."
About the hotel
Welcome to Channels Lodge, a beautifully converted 15th Century Tudor house and converted stable block, set in the grounds of Channels Golf Club and surrounded by over 300 acres of quiet, peaceful golf course. We have 17 individually designed en suite rooms, including 2 Bridal Suites. Each room combing original features such as exposed wooden beams along with the modern comforts of crisp, white duvets, full Sky TV package, DVD players and Wi-Fi.
All rooms have dressing gowns, mini bars, tea, coffee, fresh milk, hair dryers, iron and ironing boards and Costa Coffee for that special touch. Channels Golf Club Restaurant is renowned for its' excellent food and friendly service. Channels Lodge guests also receive free access for the nearby Nuffield Health Centre (in Chelmsford City Centre) which features a swimming pool and fitness centre. Channels Lodge is close to the A12, just 4 miles from Chelmsford City Centre and with Stansted Airport just 20 minutes drive away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium, Pitch n' Putt, Bowls, Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 07/12/2016 to 31/12/2017 - Channels Lodge will email you with very important information that we advise you to print off and bring with you for your stay. We will take a part pay of £50.00 to secure every booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I stayed in Willow, one of the rooms within the main house.
I had a fantastic stay. The room was a great size - large bed, sofa, lots of sto...
excellent accommodation for one night near to Chelmsford
I really enjoyed my stay, having received a good rate on laterooms.
For less than the price of a premier inn, we each had a lovely apartment...