- 17 guest reviews
"Hotel was lovely, room was beautiful, however you could hear a lot of noise in room 12 from above room and outside, this was throughout the..."
"Fantastic opulent hotel. Luxurious, comfortable and totally special occasion hotel. Makes you want to not leave the hotel so as not to wast..."
"excellent hotel , with first class customer service from Jason I couldn't fault anything about the hotel or staff...."
"The room was wonderful will an amazing bath and walk in shower. Great nights'sleep and lovely breakfast. Helpful and friendly staff. I will..."
"This was a surprisingly enjoyable stay. Staff were friendly, attentive and welcoming. The rooms were maintained carefully and complimentary..."
About the hotel
Only a stones throw from Manchester’s most exclusive shopping areas, restaurants and theatres, this original Victorian school house has been transformed into a chic townhouse hotel with unique, individually designed bedrooms and suites (all with handmade pocket sprung 1700 matresses) set alongside stylish lounges and Oyster Bar. Great John Street Hotel also boasts stunning entertainment rooms and terraces available for exclusive use for your own tailor made event. The Hotel operates a strict non-smoking policy.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Jacuzzi, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel was lovely, room was beautiful, however you could hear a lot of noise in room 12 from above room and outside, this was throughout the night.
A shame as hotel was lovely
Great John street hotel
Fantastic opulent hotel.
Luxurious, comfortable and totally special occasion hotel. Makes you want to not leave the hotel so as not to waste the experience. Too nice for a 'base' in Manchester. Definitely somewhere you want to make the most of. The only downside was the breakfast, very expensive for what you got, nothing out of the ordinary but overall our stay was perfect.