- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel. Very friendly staff. Great room. Well recommended..."
"A very pleasant experience, comfortable clean tidy room, friendly helpful staff. The breakfast that we had was of quality food but we felt i..."
"Clean and comfortable room, quiet location and helpful staff. The dining in experience was interesting and funny but the food was good...."
"The only down point or plus point is the hotel is quite secluded...."
"Very well positioned to explore the area, A pleasant hotel with friendly staff. The rooms are comfortabe, a good size and well presented. No..."
About the hotel
This beautiful 19th century Georgian manor house set in the heart of the Kent countryside offers a peaceful and relaxing stay in one of the 29 en-suite bedrooms. Located nearby are the towns of Tonbridge and Maidstone, boasting its excellent rail links to the Capital and major airports. Just minutes away from the hotel is the South East's major motorway network (M20,M25,M26).
The Hotel is perfectly situated for leisure and entertainment for all ages such as fabulous golf courses, National Trust sites, walking tracks for all levels and local theatres and museums. Following an extensive renovation the hotel brings together a blend of old English charm with a new modern touch and has been restored to its rightful position as one of the most intimate and charming hotel in Kent. Accommodation at the Manor has always had an air of exclusivity and refinement with its spacious rooms and warm atmosphere which makes it perfect for a long business trip or a short relaxing break.
The Hotel's new and approved conference and banqueting facilities has a well respected name. Whether it be for a special occasion or a wedding set in the beautiful and tranquil surroundings or a small or large business meeting with its wide range of conference equipment, with room for up to 150 people. The "Garden Restaurant" and "Leavers Bar" is an elegant backdrop to creative and exciting dishes prepared by the Head Chef using the best local and seasonal produce. Whatever your reason for travel this stunning Manor Hotel and its professional staff will be waiting to welcome you to the Hadlow Manor experience.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 10 years old
- 12/08/2015 to 31/08/2023 - There may be music in the hotel at the weekends and over Christmas. Rooms will be allocated in as quiet an area as possible. Should this cause concern please contact the hotel in advance of your stay The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly staff. Great room.
Hadlow Manor Hotel
A very pleasant experience, comfortable clean tidy room, friendly helpful staff.
The breakfast that we had was of quality food but we felt i...