- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Booked late and got a very good price. It's a very nice hotel in lovely grounds. The room was very modern and lovely new bathroom. But it wa..."
"Beautiful grounds. Nice place to say. A little more expensive than what I was after really but nice nevertheless...."
"The hotel was really lovely, set in beautiful grounds, the staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was very nice and had recently bee..."
"Great stay, very helpful courteous staff. On checking out, I drew their attention to a broken shower bracket and lamp needing new bulb - not..."
"Very good weekend at the hotel, well looked after, staff very attentive and efficient...."
About the hotel
Snuggly set in 12 acres of beautiful landscaped grounds and enveloped by peaceful surroundings, Best Western Chilworth Manor is the perfect setting for weddings, conferences or for a relaxing spa break on the South Coast. Just north of Southampton City Centre, we offer a tranquil getaway for guests, who might find it hard to believe that we're just a few minutes' drive from both the M3 and M27. The hotel is just 4.
8 km away from Southampton International Airport and Southampton Parkway Rail Station for anyone who's treating themselves to the ultimate stopover en route to a holiday destination overseas (or a honeymoon to follow your big day here!). The Edwardian Best Western Chilworth Manor offers charming hotel accommodation (95 bedrooms' worth!) and is designed with your needs in mind. All are en-suite rooms featuring flat-screen satellite TV, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer and free Wi-Fi. To that end, we boast the modern conveniences for business and leisure requirements, with an exclusive Health Club taking care of your fitness fix! Best Western Chilworth Manor has fantastic leisure facilities including a hydrotherapy spa pool, sauna and steam room. Beauty treatments are available, and there is also a gym for guests to enjoy. Our award winning 1 Rosette Restaurant is situated just off the magnificent galleried hall at the heart of the Manor House that serves daily breakfast, lunch and dinner. We also offer al fresco dining during the summer months on our main terrace overlooking our landscaped grounds and the conservation area beyond. Free onsite car parking is also available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Croquet
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Splendid place, but just a few niggling issues
Booked late and got a very good price.
It's a very nice hotel in lovely grounds. The room was very modern and lovely new bathroom. But it wa...
BEST WESTERN Chilworth Manor
Nice place to say. A little more expensive than what I was after really but nice nevertheless....