- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"The hotel had a modern feel although it did not have a lift. The room was quite spacious and well appointed. I was surprised how good the ev..."
"Breakfast was insipid and uninspiring..."
"Excellent hotel for the price..."
"Our reception was dealt with efficiently and courteously. The room was spacious, comfortable and provided with tea, coffee and locally made..."
"This was a fabulous small hotel/inn in Tetbury. Breakfast and dinner was fabulous. Absolutely love the fact that all of the food is locally..."
About the hotel
The Priory Inn is a family-owned and managed hotel/restaurant at the heart of the delightful market town of Tetbury with plenty of on-site parking. Whilst staying in the hotel you must try the renowned, award-winning local food and wood-fired pizzas. The Priory Inn works within a “30 Mile Food Zone” which means that around 90% of the food you will eat (including breakfast) is reared or grown within a 30 mile radius of Tetbury - read more on your table or on the website.
The popular bar showcases the best quality locally produced drinks including real ales, draught Cotswold lager, cider, wine and liqueurs. All of the 14 en-suite rooms have been designed to ensure that you sleep well and wake fully refreshed. The bedrooms are a calming, comfortable space with the design emphasis on clean lines and a neutral palette of coffee and cream textiles and dark walnut furniture - simple but stylish. The beds are carefully chosen to give both maximum comfort and proper support. Hand-made local soaps and lovingly created body lotion, white-tiled bathrooms and fluffy towels add the little touch of Priory luxury. Children are made to feel very welcome at The Priory Inn with a special menu and lots of little touches to ease parental stress(!) and keep the younger ones happy. Most importantly, stay at The Priory Inn if you are looking for a personal touch from a very friendly team who will welcome you with a genuine, caring yet professional approach and will do all they can to make your stay enjoyable.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Babysitting services, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Good hotel with exceptionally good food.
The hotel had a modern feel although it did not have a lift.
The room was quite spacious and well appointed. I was surprised how good the evening meal and breakfast were for the price. Claims of using quality local produce wherever possible seem to be backed up by good cooking.
Breakfast was insipid and uninspiring