- Very Good
- 106 guest reviews
"Our room was alright, the pool was alright, the food was alright, but the hotel staff were brilliant and they helped us to genuinely enjoy o..."
"We had an ok stay here, breakfast was fantastic, shower nice, good customer service. Proximity to local attractions was good. Plenty of park..."
"The hotel it's self is a little overpriced but the facility's are great. The food in the restaurant is not bad apart from the cheap tasting..."
"Excellent location, superb choice for breakfast & cooked to perfection. Staff are very helpful & attentive. Really enjoyed strolling round t..."
"If price was reasonable then probably stay again...."
About the hotel
De Vere Horsley Estate: 2 different venues, one superb location. Horsley Management Centre and Horsley Court. Extensive facilities are complimented by comfortable surroundings.
Set in 70 acres of tranquil Surrey parkland, yet within easy access of Heathrow, Gatwick, the A3 and the M25, De Vere Horsley Estate is conveniently located for the business traveller. A warm welcome, innovative catering, comfortable well equipped bedrooms and, for complimentary use to our guests, an excellent range of leisure facilities, including an indoor swimming pool and gymnasium will ensure you return time and again. De Vere Horsley Estate is the perfect location when visiting the numerous attractions in the area (all mileage is approximate) 12 miles from Chessington World of Adventures 14 miles from Thorpe Park 20 miles from Legoland, Windsor 4 miles from RHS Wisley Gardens 6. 5 miles from Guildford town 6 miles from Clandon Park 9 miles from Epsom Racecourse 10 miles from Sandown Racecourse 18 miles from Farnborough 18 miles from Wimbledon 9 miles from Denbies Vineyard Check out time Monday -Thursday is 11. 00am Check out Saturday & Sunday mornings is 11. 00am De Vere Horsley Estate have no single, twin, family or interconnecting bedrooms. Horsley Park cannot provide cots. Complimentary Wi Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Croquet, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Quality service improved an average hotel
Our room was alright, the pool was alright, the food was alright, but the hotel staff were brilliant and they helped us to genuinely enjoy our time at the hotel.
Nice enough stay but hot room in not hot weather
We had an ok stay here, breakfast was fantastic, shower nice, good customer service.
Proximity to local attractions was good. Plenty of parking. The room was pretty small however, bed fairly uncomfortable, very hot in the room even though the little window that opened was always open and days were only 16 degrees and cloudy. Tv didn't give a good picture at all was constantly breaking up on bbc1. Shame no bath in the room, also it wasn't clear when we booked that the hotel was a small red brick building to the side of the main beautiful grounds and main horsley park building. I probably wouldn't stay there again.