"I stayed here while looking for suitable accommodation after starting a new job in the area. The hotel is great value for money and a mix of..."
About the hotel
Crescent Hotel Reading was built in 1890 and still holds its preserved Victorian features, we ensure that all of our guests' needs are met and that they are treated like individuals. The hotel is conveniently located in the centre of Reading and only 16-minute walk from Reading train station, offering well-equipped comfortable guest rooms. Having its own car park for all hotel guests and also free Wi-Fi.
All rooms feature, flat-screen TV, wardrobe/closet, radio, toilet, desk, shower, tea/coffee maker, hairdryer, bath or shower, satellite channels, carpeted, bathroom and heating. It is your ideal stopover in Reading, whether you are on business or just exploring the town or perhaps looking to stay somewhere while attending the shows like Womad, Reading Rock Festival or the Royal Henley Regatta, or attending a day course at the Oracle or Microsoft Campus. We believe in hospitality and customer care, whether your visit is for business or pleasure, your every need is professionally handled with care. Whether it's business or pleasure, Crescent Hotel Reading is, without doubt, your ideal destination in Thames Valley, Berkshire. Ideal location in Reading Town Centre, with free car parking and all rooms with free wireless broadband internet. For business or pleasure, your home away from home. Seeing is believing. Please note, any booking which is for 5 or more room nights, 20% of the full booking cost require as non-refundable deposit at the time of booking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 5 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
11% would recommend it to a friend
This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at.
Paper thin walls in small and squalid rooms, mean you hear everything going on next door and above you. No bar, no evening meals. I shall never use this hotel again and will tell other people not to use it.
very small room in need of some care and attention