- Very Good
- 69 guest reviews
"The customer service is outstanding by the hotel, the spa on the other hand could do with improvement and training...."
"Excellent stay and very friendly staff...."
"The quality of this Hotel, in all aspects, is of a very high standard. Nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff, or management, and..."
"Our stay experience. We loved the location of the hotel. The staff were excellent in every way. Could not fault the facilities. Cannot wait..."
"The staff were unfailingly helpful, pleasant and friendly. The breakfast was excellent and the "gentlemen" afternoon tea is a must try. Room..."
About the hotel
Built in 1853 to commemorate the repeal of the Corn Laws, the Free Trade Hall has been at the centre of life in Manchester for almost 160 years - and it is here that you will find the Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester Hotel. The building has been bombed, abandoned, rebuilt several times and seen much controversy. It has also enjoyed many lives – a political arena, concert hall and rock venue with a most diverse range of famous people appearing on stage - Winston Churchill (hailed as his most brilliant speech), Bob Dylan (Judas gig), Pink Floyd (performed prior to album release), the Sex Pistols (started the Punk era) and the Dalai Lama (the last speaker).
Finally, it was reborn in 2004 as a magnificent luxury 263 bedroom hotel, award winning restaurant and must visit spa. It retains its original façade, heritage and famous artefacts plus it is still at the heart of Manchester life. Inside Manchester’s most celebrated building, stylish spaces create a mood of understated luxury in the city centre, moments from Manchester Central and MICC. Sienna Spa, deep in the building’s vaults, is a blissful urban hideaway, and dramatic red lanterns lend a decadent air to Opus One bar and restaurant. Through the hotel’s soaring lobby, Steak & Lobster is a relaxed alternative for dress-down dining. The luxurious rooms and suites at this hotel have been designed for both relaxation and work with richly decorated rooms and marble bathrooms. All rooms have complimentary wireless Internet access and advanced telephone systems. With a 24 hour reception and 24 hour room service available, the Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester aims to make your stay as easy and comfortable as possible. The Radisson Blu Edwardian is easy to get to, whether you are driving or travelling by train. It is located at the end of the M602 just off Junction 12 of the M60, and only a mile away from Oxford Road, Piccadilly and Deansgate train stations. If you are planning on staying at the hotel after a flight, Manchester Airport is only 10 miles/20 minutes drive away. Being located in central Manchester means there is plenty for guests to do if they feel like venturing outside the hotel. There are a number of bars, pubs, clubs and restaurants literally on your doorstep! If shopping is more your thing, Manchester city centre has a great reputation for big name and boutique shops, and you're sure to come away pleased. Manchester Art Gallery is only a five minute walk away, whilst the Museum of Science and Industry will only take you ten minutes to walk to. Etihad Stadium and Old Trafford Stadium are both only 15 minutes away. Please note that there is no parking available at the hotel itself, however there is an NCP car park directly behind the hotel where guests can park for £20 per 24 hours. Alternatively, the hotel does provide a valet service for £35 per night, up until 2pm on the day of checkout.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - All guests are required to provide a government issued photo ID at check-in. Payment for accommodation charges is required upon arrival as well as credit card pre-authorisation for incidental charges The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Radisson blu Edwardian Manchester
The customer service is outstanding by the hotel, the spa on the other hand could do with improvement and training....
Given a disabled room with no bath, no light near or over the desk and the toilet didn't flush