- 39 guest reviews
"Overall the room was ok. We stayed one night in the cheapest room- however that was still a steep price. The toilet made a compression sound..."
"Hotel was not very clean, but staff were good changing room the man sevring breakfast was fantastic friendly & helpful...."
"Friendly staff, small but lovely room, very clean. Located in a beautiful historic building. It was perfect for our purposes!..."
"Great check in and support for tv problem. Aerial wire out of tv and reception guy was great help. Made my stay great and avoided a very unh..."
About the hotel
The Manor is set in the tranquil area of, Windsor, overlooking a green and nearby the banks of the river Thames. Heathrow Airport and Legoland Windsor are 5 miles away, Datchet Rail Station is close by and Windsor Castle is less than a 5-minute drive away. Rooms are fully equipped with free wi-fi, satellite televisions, duck feather duvets and pillows for a restful sleep, power showers, controlled temperature heating.
New unique rooms, which have been designed with Phillippe Starck bathrooms, Farrow and Ball wallpapers and Porta Romana materials, creating a very chic look and feel. Enjoy the experience at the Brasserie restaurant and bar, known for its great food and drink within the locality of Windsor and Datchet. The chefs have created a tantalising menu of a fusion of foods. The library is a tranquil area where guests can unwind in front of a roaring fire, on lush leather sofas, reading their favourite literature or surfing the complimentary Internet. The Manor has launched an exercise room, with running machine, cycle and multi gym facility. The manor has five fully air conditioned conference suites, with complimentary wireless Internet, touch lighting, natural daylight, and an area for refreshments.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
On arrival having inspected the room, we found it to be unsatisfactory.
Dirty toilet,soiled bed sheets, mattress cover and mattress (blood and urine stained. Have photos. Severe lack of house keeping as ledges and tops of doors pictures wall hangings were covered in dust. Carpet marked stained and in need of cleaning, broken window blind. We agreed to a room change, but although bed linen was clean we had to ask for pillow protectors and clean pillow cases, and again severe lack of housekeeping, with dirty mugs scale in kettle, dust etc. The hotel is generally run down with fixtures and fittings carpets and furniture in common parts looking tired and out of date. Could be a super hotel if MG invest and refurbish, get new housekeeping with proper controls and checks. Will be complaining to MG.£
The Manor Hotel
We have stayed at this hotel on 6 or 7 occasions over the last 3 years, solely for the fact that our daughter lives 100 metres away.
It is convenient too for hopping on the train to London. The Manor claim to be a 4* hotel, but in reality it is only a 2 or 3 star.