- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"After working in the area for the day it was great to relax in a very good, clean and well presented room. I will be staying there again whe..."
"A very pleasant stay in lovely surroundings. We would definitely go again...."
"Had an enjoyable night stay with friends. The rooms were very good and clean the beds were massive. The bar area is very cosy with a lovely..."
"I've yet to stay in a hotel in the UK that comes anywhere close to the quality of this hotel. It was lovely, the room was faultless. The onl..."
"Stayed for the weekend for our anniversary, what a beautiful place. Totally able to get awY from it all and relax. Our bedroom was huge and..."
About the hotel
The Slaughters Country Inn formally Washbourne Court is located in the heart of the village of Lower Slaughter one of the prettiest villages in the Cotswolds this charming property sits right on the river bank. The 30 bedrooms are contemporary in style, dining is relaxed and informal in Scholars bar, enjoy roaring log fires in the winter months and dining al fresco on the riverside terrace in the summer. Perfectly positioned for exploring the Cotswolds Washbourne Court is an excellent location.
Recently purchased by Brownsword Hotels the property will develop under their ownership in the coming months. Bathrobes and slippers are not included. Bottled water is included Newspaper not included but can be ordered on reception
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Fishing, Horse Riding, Video/DVD Library, CD Player
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
After working in the area for the day it was great to relax in a very good, clean and well presented room.
I will be staying there again whe...
The Slaughters Country Inn
A very pleasant stay in lovely surroundings.
We would definitely go again....