This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
From the moment you walk through the doors you will be won over by the Abbey's beauty, history and tranquility. This unique 12th Century Abbey is surrounded by 10 acres of Chiltern countryside, located in the picturesque village of Great Missenden, the former home of acclaimed children's writer Roald Dahl. The village benefits from a direct train link to London Marylebone within walking distance of the Abbey and also has exceptional motorway links to the M40, M4, and M25 with free parking spaces.
Missenden Abbey offers wireless broadband as a free service to our guests.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Pitch n' Putt, Croquet
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet