- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"This isn't a great review so first off I want to say that the staff were excellent, no complaints there whatsoever, other than I had request..."
"We recently spent 2 nights at the Crutherland House hotel with a Laterooms DBB deal. Wonderful service and despite a minor confusion with th..."
"Nice building in scenic grounds. Room spacious and clean with great bathroom. Beds far too soft and springy. The food was ordinary and the s..."
"Excellent facilities, very friendly staff and set in a idyllic location just outside city centre, wonderful place to stay and the rooms were..."
"Food portions weren't very large for the money plus alcoholic drinks were very expensive. 2 drinks came to £13.90!..."
About the hotel
Turning of the main road the quiet tree lined drive leads to 37 Acres of tranquil garden and woodlands. Located just 15 minutes from the heart of Glasgow surrounded by countryside, offering luxurious accommodation, excellent dining and total relaxation. The original building, which now acts as the hub of the hotel, dates back to 1700 although it was not used as a hotel until 1964.
With a superb function suite, luxurious bedrooms and excellent leisure and Spa facilities, Crutherland House is one of the finest and most luxurious hotels in the West of Scotland. Every one of the bedrooms has been designed and decorated with comfort in mind. Free wifi is available in all public areas, meetings rooms and guest rooms. If you prefer privacy during your stay, you can select cuisine from the 24-hour room service menu. Macdonald Hotels has established an enviable reputation for their cuisine and The Crutherland House Hotel has helped to maintain that standard. The award winning chefs use prime fresh produce, locally bred or grown wherever possible and dishes that are mainly Scottish and continental, while the wines are specially selected to compliment whatever choice of food you make. To make your dining experience complete why not begin with a cocktail or aperitif in the elegant cocktail bar and, afterwards return to relax in the sofas and leather armchairs over coffee and a brandy, malt whisky, or whatever liqueur takes your fancy. **Please note there will be a £3. 00 charge for the use of credit/debit cards**
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Fishing, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Bit run-down. Expect better from a 4 star.
This isn't a great review so first off I want to say that the staff were excellent, no complaints there whatsoever, other than I had request...
10th year anniversary
We recently spent 2 nights at the Crutherland House hotel with a Laterooms DBB deal.
Wonderful service and despite a minor confusion with th...