- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"Easy to use and competitive prices. I will definitely use it again!..."
"Spacious hotel in a great location only 10mins. from Bath . Lovely corner room with great views over the valley . Excellent breakfast . Love..."
"Easy to get into Bath vis P & R..."
"Was very impressed with the quality of the accommodation. Everything lovely and clean. Huge comfortable bed. Had good night's rest. Can't fa..."
"- didn't have food or have young children so unable to rate this. - A lovely location. It was my second time staying at this hotel. Had a g..."
About the hotel
The Limpley Stoke Hotel is a traditional Georgian Country House founded in the reign of King James I. Set in 3 acres of private gardens on the outskirts of Bath. Easily accessible from the M4 motorway, the Hotel has a large car park and occupies a delightful village setting in an area of outstanding natural beauty overlooking the magnificent Avon Valley, with the 16th century Hop Pole Inn at bottom of the drive.
With its spacious public rooms, quality accommodation and friendly and attentive service, the Hotel is a haven for the discerning traveller. Many of the rooms have recently been completely refurbished, with new Executive Suites available. All rooms are private, with tea/coffee making facilities, radio and colour TV and complimentary Wi-Fi access through out. The majority of rooms enjoy stunning views of the valley. All bedrooms have been individually designed and well equipped with fabrics and furnishing that complements the surroundings, offering both charm and character. The Viaduct restaurant offers an extensive menu which can caterer for all dietary requirements. Using selected, locally sourced ingredients where ever possible, our team of award winning Chefs produce mouth-watering dishes every time. The guestrooms are located on three floors and a lift/elevator offers access to the first two floors with stair access to all three. Due to the original architecture of our Georgian period property all floors have varying levels and do require some access via steps/stairs. Assistance is always readily available. The hotel is a very popular venue for weddings and events over the weekends and occasional weekdays and has music until late that may affect some of our guest rooms.
- Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Great website for booking hotels
Easy to use and competitive prices.
I will definitely use it again.
Best Western Limpley Stoke Hotel, Bath
Room was not as advertised.
Dated and in need of some tlc. Wallpaper coming off the wall. Room smelt unpleasant and needed to be aired. However the room was clean. When we arrived there was a near empty loo roll which needed to be changed.