- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"First thing that we noticed was the attitude of the lady on reception, spot on and engaging. Slight issue with our room, sorted immediately..."
"the breakfast was great espescially for gluten free the room needed a little updating..."
"Good value for money for an easy night out with work colleagues nearby. Good staff and customer service. Good breakfast in the morning...."
"We were attending a family party at Peterborough dog racing. I booked the hotel with the intention of paying cash but on check in. I also ha..."
"Staff were friendly and helpful, clean rooms, good value...."
About the hotel
When you’re looking for a hotel in Peterborough, there are lots of reasons to choose the Queensgate Hotel. Not least is our great, central location, just 10 minutes walk from Peterborough city centre. Arguably one of the most stylish and comfortable hotels in Peterborough, whether your stay is for business or pleasure, we are the ideal choice in Peterborough.
We have a great selection of rooms here at the Queensgate Hotel in Peterborough from our budget priced single rooms, perfect for those on a tight budget, all the way up to our luxurious executive rooms and our honeymoon suite, but whatever room you are in, you are assured the attention you would expect from a 5* hotel all at a superb price. Give us a try – see how we compare to the other hotels in Peterborough. We have all the facilities you would expect to make your stay perfect; there is our Mediterranean themed restaurant 'Sweet Olives' where you can enjoy some of the finest freshly made food in the area along with hand picked wines, or simply relax in our sports bar and have a chat over a drink. Our mini-spa Beauty & Wellness is on hand to help with a massage or manicure after that hard days work (or shopping). We also have four superbly flexible meeting rooms for your meeting or conference - right on the edge of the city centre and, of course, we offer free high speed internet and free onsite parking. We are an ideal location for your business meeting for 2 - 100 people.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Gem of a hotel close to centre
First thing that we noticed was the attitude of the lady on reception, spot on and engaging.
Slight issue with our room, sorted immediately and without fuss. We got an upgrade due to the mix up but would have been very happy with the original room as our friends were in one. We got the ruby suite, complete with jacuzzi. Very nice. Couldn't get it to work the following morning but not as issue as we planned to leave straight after breakfast. Which was also nice, good sausages which is the key to a good breakfast in my opinion would definitely stay again
the breakfast was great espescially for gluten free
the room needed a little updating