- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"No real complaints. Reception staff helpful. Had a room on the long corridor which is the main thorough fare to the facilities at the rear o..."
"This is a great hotel set in a magnificent landscape. We appreciated the high quality of the bedding (Egyptian cotton?) and being able to ma..."
"Stayed three nights, room only no breakfast. You can use the pool free of charge which was a bonus as had a swim each morning. ideal locatio..."
"Stayed at the hotel for a wedding nearby, lovely room with very comfy double bed and view of the golf course. Room was bright and airy, coul..."
"Pleasant accommodation and bar / restaurant at this golf resort...."
About the hotel
This modern Golf & Spa Resort is set in 120 acres of parkland, located just off the A12 at the gateway to Suffolk’s Heritage Coastline and only 10 miles from Ipswich. Ufford Park Woodbridge boasts numerous facilities such as a health club with swimming pool, gym, sauna and steam room. A thermal suite spa offering fire & ice experience packages with Babor trained therapists is also available.
For golfing enthusiasts there is a championship 18-hole course, two tier floodlit driving range, practice putting greens and a teaching academy. Guests can relax and enjoy a meal in The Park restaurant, which serves a locally sourced menu. The bar also serves food plus an excellent selection of wines and beers, perfect to enjoy on our outside terrace. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and onsite parking is complimentary.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- 08/11/2016 to 08/12/2016 - Please be advised that our swimming pool will be closed from 28th November 2016 until 8th December 2016 owing to essential repair work. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
No real complaints.
Reception staff helpful. Had a room on the long corridor which is the main thorough fare to the facilities at the rear of the building. Passing occasional noise from other guests but not a big deal and didn't spoil our stay.Excellent pool and leisure facilities which we used. Bar meal was fine.
This is a great hotel set in a magnificent landscape.
We appreciated the high quality of the bedding (Egyptian cotton?) and being able to make use of the swimming pool. Just one small niggle - we had to request fresh coffee as it was not hot when served. Otherwise the selection at breakfast was superb!