- 2 guest reviews
"Lovely location, great for relaxing either for a spa or golf break...."
About the hotel
Located within easy access of Wolverhampton and Telford, Patshull Park Hotel offers a relaxing retreat with beautiful surroundings and great leisure facilities. The 49 bedrooms are well equipped and have really comfortable beds. The hotel is situated within 250 acres of spectacular Capability Brown parkland and overlooks the Great Lake.
Free parking and Wi-Fi are available to all guests.
The 49 well-appointed bedrooms are all tastefully furnished, with many overlooking the golf course and those with a lake view are complete with a balcony or patio. All rooms are equipped with modern facilities i. e. tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, free Wi-Fi, trouser press and TV with Sky channels included Sky Sports. The family rooms comprise a double bed and a single bed, whilst the superior rooms are guaranteed to have wonderful views.
The Lakeside Restaurant serves imaginatively created dishes made from local produce and for less formal meals there is Earl's Brasserie that offers a range of tasty snacks and bar meals throughout the day. The Kingfisher Bar in the hotel lounge is perfect when you just want to sit, relax and perhaps enjoy a bar meal with a drink or two.
The Health and Fitness Club has an indoor pool, solarium, gymnasium, cardio suite, saunas, steam room, beauty therapist and is surrounded by an 18 hole championship golf course. Friendly, helpful staff provide a warm welcome and excellent assistance during any stay. For corporate needs seven conference and function rooms are available.
There is so much to do at Patshull Park Hotel. Great golf, extensive health and fitness facilities, in addition to superb trout, pike, and coarse fishing. Equipment can be hired if required; golf and fishing tuition are also available. Day visitors are welcome and various forms of membership are available.
The Fishing Lodge at Patshull Park and the 75 acres of lakes provide a superb amenity for fishermen, offering a choice of trout, coarse or pike fishing depending on the season. Several forms of membership are available, day anglers are welcome, and Patshull Park also holds a number of open competitions throughout the year. Boats and equipment can be hired, beginners are welcome and tuition is available.
Please Note: The restaurant will not be available on the 31st of December but guests are welcome to join in with the New Year celebration please get in touch at the time of booking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Fishing, Clay Pigeon Shooting, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely location, great for relaxing either for a spa or golf break....
An unpleasant stay
The room was dark and dingy.
It looked out onto another set of windows. There were yellow patches on the ceiling and there was dust on the light fittings and trouser press. The hair dryer was ancient. The bathroom was minute and could have been cleaner. The beds were clean and reasonably comfortable though. The room service food was nothing short of awful. The whole hotel looked like it had not been decorated for many years. We were attending a wedding and the room it was in was quite nice with a lovely outlook onto the lake. This hotel is in a lovely setting and so much more could be made of it. Maybe their clientele is mainly golfers who only want a bed for the night. However I think that £119 for the night is way too expensive for what it is. We were glad to leave the next morning and didn't even want to stay for breakfast.