- Very Good
- 48 guest reviews
"The hotel is beautiful and the staff could not have been more helpful. The room was really lovely and much larger than I was expecting. The..."
"Second stay. Reception staff could not have been any more helpful. Love this hotel. Stayed in room348. Love everything about it. I've worked..."
"Very comfortable with a highly desired mock-alpine exterior. The hotel features an Austrian style bell tower which heralds the hour with an..."
"On arrival we where very impressed with the overall appearance, the welcome was very warm and friendly, coming out of the lift the aquarium..."
About the hotel
The Coppid Beech hotel in Berkshire is just minutes from both the M4 and M3 motorways and only 30 minutes from Heathrow. With its Swiss chalet architecture, 4 star quality and beautiful charm, the Coppid Beech remains one of the region’s favourite meeting places. The Coppid Beech hotel has 205 en-suite bedrooms, including 19 suites and a full range of in-room facilities.
All rooms are designed to superb standards of comfort and convenience with the perfect balance between junior and executive suites, superior executive rooms, double, twin and family rooms. The spacious bedrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with amenities including TV, phone, and hospitality tray. Many rooms have a private terrace. The hotel also offers 11 conferencing suites, Waves Health and Fitness Club, which includes a 12. 5m swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room, and Venus Beauty where guests can pamper themselves with one of the many luxurious, self-indulgent treatments. The award winning Rowans restaurant offers a distinctive and relaxed dining experience. The Keller, based on an Austrian Bier Keller, is an informal bar that offers brasserie style dining, big screen coverage of major sporting events and great music and Apres, the hotel’s in house nightclub, admits strictly over 25’s and plays a broad spectrum of music. The Coppid Beech hotel offer all guests complimentary WIFI and on-site private parking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- 09/04/2015 to 31/12/2020 - Guests require a valid credit/debit card with funds available which will be pre authorised for the predicted value of your stay on check in. This amount may take up to 7 working days to be released The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent hotel excellent staff
The hotel is beautiful and the staff could not have been more helpful.
The room was really lovely and much larger than I was expecting. The...
Reception staff could not have been any more helpful. Love this hotel. Stayed in room348. Love everything about it. I've worked...