- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"Great rooms. Great value for money. Breakfast was great. Child friendly luxury. All in all, excellent...."
"Customer service was very good. Hallways were dimly lit, having a sight impairment found it hard walking in corridors. Bin in room hadn't be..."
"It is so nice to see the original structures and its function used to create this wonderfull hotel..."
"Very surprised about the accommodation 5 stat perfect. The standard of the hotel and customer service was above and beyond. Very friendly at..."
About the hotel
The Titanic Hotel Liverpool project is all about the restoration of one of the City's most historic and iconic buildings. As a World Heritage site, it forms just part of the Stanley Dock Village development overlooking the waters at Stanley Dock. The North warehouse is an impressive red brick warehouse sitting opposite it's even bigger sister, the colossus that is, the Tobacco Warehouse, once the largest brick building in the world built in 1901.
The warehouses at Stanley Dock Village have, since 1849, stored the city's tobacco imports from across the Atlantic and are now being restored and regenerated with originality, care and passion. The North Warehouse is The Titanic Hotel Liverpool and is a hotel of unequalled proportion of size, service and style. Hoteliers like to shout about the size of their large bedrooms being 28 sq. m or even 30 sq. m but we are quite proud that our standard bedrooms are an epic 56 sq. m and get larger from there. This isn't about big brand and bland uniformity, this is about a local culture, genuine friendliness, style and chic in quantities that matter, where what is "natural" is right. Our people will reflect who and what we are, and will have genuine love and passion for what they do, we would love you to see this in action and be part of the "happening"!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Great value for money. Breakfast was great. Child friendly luxury. All in all, excellent....
The band played on
Customer service was very good.
Hallways were dimly lit, having a sight impairment found it hard walking in corridors. Bin in room hadn't be...