This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This 17th-century public house is looks onto the River Thames and Windsor Castle. It is now a 4-star hotel and has free Wi-Fi, and a gastro food menu. All rooms are individually decorated in a modern style.
All rooms feature a TV, a private bathroom and a work area with tea & coffee making facilities whilst some overlook the River Thames and Eton Bridge. Full English and continental breakfast items are served every morning. Set at the top of Eton High Street, Windsor Castle (0. 3 miles away), Theatre Royal, and Windsor shopping centre are minutes away. Legoland and Heathrow Airport are within easy reach also. Windsor & Eton Riverside Station with direct link to London Waterloo is 2 minutes walk, Windsor Central train station is 5 minutes away with a direct link to Slough.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet