- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"It would be nice to have multiple TV Channels..."
"It was a very noisy hotel so don't stay here if you're in business like I was! However staff were friendly and the room was okay though a li..."
"Whilst convenient to motorway and Luton Airport, the property has little else in its favour. The rooms are basic although appear to have bee..."
"Due to the location you could hear the traffic outside but didn't really affect my sleep. The room was very clean could do with a phone howe..."
"Great check in process. Extremely helpful staff. The assistant manager Iwona is clearly a strong asset for this company, very efficient, hel..."
About the hotel
Our Luton hotel is located between Luton and Dunstable, with open fields close by. It's a great location for days out to ZSL Whipsnade Zoo or Dunstable Downs Golf Club, and convenient for the University of Bedfordshire, Luton Campus. If you're flying to or from London Luton Airport, this is a great stopover, just 30 minutes away by bus or 16 minutes by car.
Luton and Dunstable Hospital are both a few minutes' walk away, too. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information Due to the roadside location of this hotel, some external noise may be heard. Guests should be aware that the hotel lift does not provide full access to motorised wheelchairs; a service lift is available on request. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
It would be nice to have multiple TV Channels...
It was a very noisy hotel so don't stay here if you're in business like I was.
However staff were friendly and the room was okay though a li...