- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"They only had one disabled parking out the front. Room was ok but there where not enough plug sockets in the room. Stayed at many travelodge..."
"Room good, at rear of building so nice and quiet. Other guests did comment it was noisy at front with traffic. Paid parking but can be diffi..."
"The staff were friendly and polite, with an acceptable room provided for a two nights stay. What I didn't foresee was a £4.00 charge per nig..."
"Friendly staff. Good service . Always spotless and very comfortable. I never stay anywhere else than the Travelodge. You always know what yo..."
"The staff at this Travelodge are the most helpful and polite Travelodge staff of any Travelodge I have stayed at, nothing was to much troubl..."
About the hotel
Bucket and spades at the ready? At our Bournemouth hotel you're a short walk from the lovely beach of this Victorian seaside resort, known for its buzzing nightlife, and attractions like the Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and the Oceanarium. Walk along the beach to Hengistbury Head for stunning coastal views and find tons of fun at the Coastal Activity Centre in nearby Boscombe. Enjoy great days out at nearby Monkey World and Paultons Family Theme Park.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals.
Due to the town centre location of this hotel some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel.
For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- By 12:00 hours
- Up to 15 years old
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Ok not the best travelodge
They only had one disabled parking out the front.
Room was ok but there where not enough plug sockets in the room. Stayed at many travelodges recently but this one was ok. Expensive for what it is not value for what they charged. We paid £15.90 for 2 breakfasts which wasn't great for that price luckily we only had it one day the other days we went to the harvester. The bathrooms needs an update desperately. The people upstairs from us partied all weekend and it was noisy most of the evening. Unlucky with the Bournemouth travelodge otherwise we've had very good experiences..
Room good, at rear of building so nice and quiet.
Other guests did comment it was noisy at front with traffic. Paid parking but can be difficult to get a space when busy.